Google
 

boxing

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween is just around the corner. Kids and teens alike look forward this day for a trick or treat. So by now kids are busy looking for custome to wear. As parents, We too are excited to see our baby to enjoy her first trick or treat. Well, The Dark Knight movie kick the screen with a bang. Is my baby looks good on this costume? hmmm... guess not.

ahh.. Cow! Holy Cow! -- Melamine scare us much these days so I say, we may just pass on this one. Looks cute on her though. Or maybe one of these devil-looking guys (not the Batman). Jack-o-latern looks good, a bit bulky to carry her though. Again we just have to pass on this items.

Oh what this?! - Very refreshing for cars. Isn't this a famous car freshner eh?! She'd be wrapped tight and might be grumpy with this. I know there are still better for my baby.


Until I saw this one... The Pink Bunny. I think this will be perfect for my li'l one.
We've already prepared chocolates and candies for the kids that might come and visit us. If they don't then I have a whole lotta bags of Kit-kats and Snickers bar for snacks.

No comments: