Google
 

boxing

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII



Okay so I'm not familiar with American Football – not even I know a team under NFL.
Why I'm blogging this? It is because I'm curious about today's game, the XLIII Super Bowl.
So what make this game so popular that even a presidential inauguration would be moved because it falls on the Supper Bowl games, now I didn't mean todays game but way back to President Bush Sr. era. My uncle told me.

I've heard how marketing ads sky rocket during the Super Bowl game. Imagine, a 100K per seconds ads and not all advertisers can put their clever multi million 10 seconds or so ads on air. Only a chosen few can brag their ads to the viewers.

Even some telemarketers give us a break during Super Bowl games, they don't have someone to bother to because the whole American nation is stuck to their TV's with chips and beer. Well neither of the two items I have during I watch the game on TV, with me were the remote and my curiosity. How the game is played and scored is still something I don't know as of the moment yet as I write this article. Google is set aside for now but for sure I will look into it sometime soon. So that when somebody ask me “do you like American Football?” I can relate whatever they are saying or asking.

Steelers and Cardinals were playing in today's Super Bowl. It was physical and tight game. Steelers scored first 10-0 after the second half the Cardinals starting to Catch up then the game started to get intense as the crowd cheered every defying moments during the game.

When the score was 20-16 Steelers I thought it's gonna be over but the other team fought back and gave it a 20-23 Cardinals. With 35 seconds left Steel's Santonio Holmes made a historic final minute touchdown and gave it 27-23 to Steelers the Championship Super Bowl ring.

Perhaps next year I could now pick a team to cheer in the NFL Super Bowl.

No comments: